Our StoreGuard contract through Lloyd’s of London has been developed specifically for self storage contractors and offers protection to operators and their customers for damage to goods placed into store.
The main features are:
- Contractual and legal liability cover.
- Property Damage/Liability cover for goods in storage up to any limit.
- Cover for document archive storage (costs of printing and reconstitution).
- No need for monthly storage declarations.
- Errors & Omissions cover automatically included.
- In-house claims management service often able to deal directly to resolve claims and reduce administration.
Our AXA scheme is truly unique. The facility brings together numerous risk areas into one solution. It is designed for self store and can be tailored to meet precise needs. The package includes the following self store insurance:
- Employers’ liability
- Public & products liability
- Business interruption
- Motor fleet
- Directors’ &Officers’ liability
- Employment practices liability
- Legal Expenses
Both facilities are handled in our office, which allows us to arrange quotations quickly and immediately deal with documentation. No hassle.
To discuss our approach further, contact our experts on 01473 346046 or complete our online enquiry form